Registered Nursery Manager - Bristol
Salary: £27,000.00 - £28,000.00 per annum
We are currently recruiting in the BRISTOL area for a REGISTERED NURSERY MANAGER .
This vacancy is for a lovely nursery in a beautiful rural setting with a large amount of space for the children to enjoy both inside and outside in accordance with Early Years Foundation Stage.
The candidate must have at least 2 years experience in a nursery managers position and hold a QCF Level 5 certificate in management.
Duties involved are as follows:-
- Day to day running of the nursery.
- Managing staff.
- Appraisals, rotas & updating staff holidays.
- Full knowledge of using Parenta for registers.
- Health & Safety Risk Assesnents.
- To lease with management regarding budget alloction.
- To encourage and motivate & mentor the staff team.
- Overseeing all staff training.
- Liasing with parents and outside organisations.
- Safeguarding, ensuring the welfare of the children.
- Operating inside all policies and procedures.
- Quality inprovement meeting for the local area.
- Full responsibility to liase with management.
If you feel like you meet all of the criteria listed above and you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV to email@example.com
Registered Nursery Manager
« Go Back to previous page