Service Development and Assessment Manager - Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes
Salary: £32,000.00 - £37,000.00 per annum
Service Development & Assessment Manager
(Social Worker/Nurse/Occupational Therapist)
£32,000 - £37,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday with on-call duties on a rota basis
The Service Development & Assessment Manager will be required to carry out the following:
- Providing assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and managers
- Helping to develop new services and supporting the development of new or more effective ways of delivering current services.
- Working collaboratively with the Management Team to ensure that appropriate admission and leaving procedures are in place and that care is delivered in line with current legislation.
- Leading on and completing holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals, including mental capacity assessments.
- Working with residents and staff to continuously improve and audit Care and Support Planning and risk assessment procedures and systems and provide feedback to other managers.
- Completing and negotiating Local Authority social care reviews of care packages.
- Working as part of the safeguarding team to ensure that there are effective and robust systems in place to address safeguarding issues.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Manager / learning disabilities / Mental Health / Social Care / Development / Assessment
« Go Back to previous page