NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Recent paid experience
* Current DBS
We are currently recruiting for experienced Women Refuge Support Worker's to join our expanding team in South Wales, and help provide practical and emotional support to people who have been affected by domestic violence. If you have the relevant skills and are looking to expand your experience and diversity within the Health and Social Care sector on a temporary and on-going basis, this could be the opportunity for you.
What are the benefits of the role?
* A rewarding and satisfying career
* Flexible working hours to accommodate other commitments
* Competitive wages
* Holiday pay and pension schemes
* Ongoing refresher training courses
* A friendly and professional staff team