RGN/RMN - Swansea
Salary: £34,000.00 - £34,000.00 per annum
To participate as part of a team in providing care for service users. To assist in the planning and delivery of care to service users ensuring that their personal, physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs are met. To ensure that the service provides opportunities for service users to exercise choice and independence and participation in the community. To ensure that the personal dignity of each service user is promoted and that their privacy and confidentiality is respected.
RGN / RMN level I in Care, or equivalent – experience is an advantage but not essential. Training and development provided. NMC Registration Mandatory.
- To take responsibility (as and when delegated), in the absence of the manager or deputy, for the provision of care to service users and the safe running of the home.
- To contribute to the development of and assist with the implementation of individually planned programmes of care and activities according to each service users needs.
- To contribute to the establishment and review of care standards in the home.
- To undertake direct tasks and participate in shift changes if required.
- To undertake any reasonable task related to the provision of care as required by the manager of the home, from time to time.
- To report any problems/changes/complaints concerning the home or service users to the management.
- To have a sound knowledge of Health and Safety at Work, and awareness of policies and procedures within the home.
- To comply with NMC Code of Practice.
- To participate in the training and supervision of junior staff.
- To be up to date with developments in care, to attend training courses as required.
- To comply (as far as possible and practicable) with CSSIW Minimum Standards.
- To ensuring that the procedures relating to the administration of medicines/ controlled drugs to service users is adhered to.
- To assist in ensuring that clinical procedures are carried out effectively and follow good practice guidance.
- To ensuring that nursing upgrade of individual learning as required, is maintained and an appropriate personal portfolio kept.
- To communicate and cooperate with medical and paramedical staff regarding the care and treatment of service users and ensure that all treatment and instructions are carried out and documented.
- To assist mentoring of student nurses during their placements.
Completely Care Ltd is a specialist recruitment consultancy for social care, healthcare, childcare and education in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Bristol and South Wales.
Call Completely Care Ltd to apply on 01633 211077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.completelycare.co.uk Completely Care Facebook.
« Go Back to previous page