Children's Residential Worker - Newport
Salary: £11.50 - £14.50 per hour
Residential Children's Worker
Come and join us and earn up to £560 a week!
We are in search of genuine, caring people who can come and assist us and our clients in a residential children's home. Do you have the qualities it takes to come and help our vulnerable people and support them in achieving their full potential? Are you caring, resilient and able to adapt to any situation? Join us at Completely Care.
Some of the duties for this role include:
- Actively provide support to the children and ensure a high standard of care is maintained.
- To be a vigilant and responsible person and be able to ensure the health, safety and well-being prcedures are maintained.
- To be able to adapt to each child's needs.
- To identify each children's skills and attributes and help them develop as young people.
For this role you will need:
- To have a background in childcare, youth work or residential care.
- A clear, enhanced DBS, however if you don't currently hold one we can go about this for you.
- A warm, friendly and approachable character.
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the following link: https://completelycare.online/
Children's residential worker, children's services, young people, behavioural difficulties, learning difficulties, support
« Go Back to previous page