We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and caring individuals to support us in working with children from birth to 5 years. We are based in Bristol.
Candidates will ideally have experience in working in an early years setting, and have an affinity for working with young children.
We do have full-time and part-time roles available.
Candidates should also have the right to work in the UK (we cannot sponsor applicants).
What you'll do:
- Care for and supervise children (from birth to 5 years)
- Establish and develop a great relationship with children, parents and the nursery team.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for the children.
What we offer:
- Supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- Training to support all areas of your practice
- Opportunities to progress further in your childcare career
What you need:
- Ideally, experience of working with children in the Early Years
- Ideally, Early Years Qualifications preferred but no essential.
- Clear DBS police record (this can be done once you join us).
- References from a previous employer or educational institution, we will obtain these for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an accomplished and fun team while growing your knowledge and experience within early years education.Email: email@example.com