SEN Respite Childrens Worker - Oxford
Salary: £14.00 - £14.00 per hour
SEN Respite Children's Workers
Pay up to £14.00/hour
Day and night shifts available!
Weekend work available!
Is working with vulnerable children your dream job? If you are eager to help making young people's lives happier, please apply today, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Completely Care are recruiting for SEN Respite Residential Children’s support workers to work in the Oxford area!
- Support young people with autism and learning disabilities between 5 and 18 years old
- Provide personal care
- Assist with meals and medication
- Be physically fit and active
- Monday to Sunday shifts available (mornings, lates, nights, long days)
- Experience is not necessary as long as you understand the challenges of Autism and learning disabilities
- Free refresher training provided
- Free Enhanced Children and Adults DBS*
- Flexible working schedule
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme and holiday pay
- Nothing! If this role sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Completely Care is a specialist recruitment agency that offers a team of dedicated consultants who work to find the right work for you. We offer equal opportunities and promote respect and diversity. Minimum working age is 20.
Look forward to hearing form you!
*Terms and conditions apply
Support Worker / Learning Disabilities, autism, care work, social care
« Go Back to previous page