SEN Residential Childrens Worker - Abingdon
Salary: £12.90 - £14.00 per hour
SEN Residential Children's Workers
£12.90 - £14.00
Various working hours available!
Weekend work available!
If you enjoy working with children and young people and you are eager to help making their lives happier, please apply today, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Completely Care are recruiting for Residential children’s support workers to work in a lovely Residential home in Abingdon!
- Provide support for young people with autism and learning disabilities between 5 and 18 years old
- Provide a caring and loving environment for them
- Help them develop their independence and communication skills
- Be physically fit and active
- Monday to Sunday shifts available
- Experience is not necessary as long as you understand the challenges of Autism and learning disabilities
- Free training provided
- Free Enhanced Children and Adults DBS*
- Flexible shifts (mornings, afternoons, long days)
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme and holiday pay
- Nothing! If this role sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Completely Care is a specialist recruitment agency that offers a team of dedicated consultants who work to find the right work for you. We offer equal opportunities and promote respect and diversity. Minimum working age is 17.
Look forward to hearing form you!
*Terms and conditions apply
Support Worker / Learning Disabilities, autism, care work, social care
« Go Back to previous page