SEN Learning Support Assistant - Oxford
Salary: £11.80 - £11.80 per hour
SEN Learning Support Assistant
Flexible working hours! School hours!
If you enjoy working with children and young people and you are eager to help making their lives happier, please apply today, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Completely Care are recruiting for SEN Learning Support Assistants to work in a lovely SEN school in the Oxford area!
- Provide support for students with autism and learning disabilities between 10 and 19 years old
- Work on a 1:1 basis to assist with individual needs
- Help them develop their communication and independence skills
- Be physically fit and active
- Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm (flexible)
- Experience is not necessary as long as you understand the challenges of Autism and learning disabilities
- Free training provided
- Free Enhanced Children and Adults DBS
- Monday to Friday morning shifts
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme and holiday pay
- Nothing! If this role sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Completely Care is a specialist recruitment agency that offers a team of dedicated consultants who work to find the right work for you. We offer equal opportunities and promote respect and diversity. Minimum working age is 17.
*Terms and conditions apply
« Go Back to previous page